- All payments are due at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made via, Visa, MC, American Express and Discover, both by credit card, or debit card.
- MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE: If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appoint with more than 24 hours notice, you may do so via our online scheduler by using the link contained in the original confirmation email that you received. Cancellations or schedule changes made more than 24 hours in advance of an appointment can be made with no charge. A refund will be issued to the original payment source.
- 2- 24 HOURS NOTICE: Cancellations or re-schedules made with 2- 24 hours notice, MUST be done via e-mail at email@example.com or by texting 209-743-9633 as fees will apply. Cancellations or schedule changes made with 2- 24 hours notice will result in a $20 rescheduling fee. A refund will be applied to the original payment source, minus the $20 fee.
- LESS THAN TWO HOURS NOTICE OR STUDENT NO SHOW: Cancellations or re-schedules made with less than 2 hours notice, MUST be done via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by texting 209-743-9633 as fees will apply. Cancellations or No-Shows which are within two hours of the scheduled appointment, or are the result of the instructor showing up for the lesson, and the student either cancels at the time of the lesson, or is not present, or does not have proof of a valid permit, will result in a $60 no-show fee. A refund will be applied to the original payment source, minus the $60 fee.
- Upon request, refunds will be applied to the original source, minus any applicable cancellation fees.
In the case of inclement weather, appointments are only cancelled in the event of ice or snow sticking to the roadways, or at the discretion of the instructor to ensure safety.
Students are responsible for the appointments they schedule through our website, as tracked by our software, regardless of if they received text or emailed confirmations or reminders. You are encouraged to text us if you feel you are not receiving notifications from us and we will try to determine why.